Dr. Leonard had a patient who has struggled with his eye sight for years, mostly because he hadn’t received an Eye Exam for a very long time.
He finally got an eye exam, got a new prescription, and tried his new glasses prescription for the first time. He had a wonderful experience and said: “I can see everything perfect now.”
– This is my new prescription now?
– This is the new one.
– Oh my God, okay wow.
I really have to come more frequently I can see everything perfect now.
What a huge difference.
You see, with this prescription I can’t even read the first line and I can read it now.
Oh my God, I have to come more often.
So how often do I have to come, because I was coming every 2-3 years?
– Every year.
– Every year?
– Not because of the prescription, but because of the eye too.
– Okay. Dr. Leonard was telling me about that.
That he has to keep an eye on what’s happening with them?
– Yeah, every year.
– It’s like you’re doing a physical for your eye.
– This is why he wanted me to bring the rest of the glasses?
– Mhm. So we can update the prescription.
– My God, what a difference. This is great.
– So, let me have you put these back on.
– See, with the other glasses that thing back there that says: “O” something with a flag is foggy. But with these I can see “O, M, G, Y, R, W, H, Y, A, M, I, R”. That’s incredible.
Do you struggle with your eye sight? Here at Dr. Leonard and Associates (818-891-6711) we provide personal quality eyecare to the community.
Our staff strives to give the best possible care to our patients, and our doctors and technicians work hard to stay updated with the latest advances in optometry, eye exams, prescription eyewear and other eye care services. Make an appointment online now.