Imagine being able to record a video or take a picture almost just by looking with your own eyes. You could capture the world exactly as you see it without having to balance a phone in your hands. This may sound like a fantasy, but when you are wearing your new Ray-Ban Stories Wayfarer Smart Glasses, it’s a dream come true.
The Ray-Ban Stories collection of smart glasses is equipped with multiple video cameras, speakers, and microphones to easily record videos or take photos. Additionally, they can be uploaded via BlueTooth to Facebook View, which acts as a digital assistant and content sharing platform.
Whether you’re using an Apple or Android device, the Ray-Ban Wayfarer Smart Glasses include everything you need to capture and post high-quality videos and photos to Facebook, Instagram, and more. Photos and videos can go right into your photo library so you can do anything you want with them.
Do More With Ray-Ban Stories Wayfarer Smart Glasses
However, the Ray-Ban Stories Wayfarer Smart Glasses do more than just capture videos and photos. You can also use the glasses to make calls, listen to music, and much more. This is because the glasses include a variety of high-tech features, including:
- A Dual 5 MP Camera uses two cameras, one on each side of the glasses to capture high-quality videos and photos.
- Voice Control allows you to take photos, capture videos, change volume level, and much more with just your voice.
- Touch Control compliments the voice control features and gives you greater control over your glasses.
- 2 Open-Air Speakers make listening to music and taking calls simpler and much more hygienic than using earbuds or placing your phone next to your ear. It’s also healthier for your ears to not be wearing earbuds.
- 3 Open-Air Microphones ensure that the glasses capture your voice even when you are surrounded by external noise.
The Facebook View App is the link between your glasses and your phone. Simply download the app (available on both the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store), connect your glasses to your phone via Bluetooth, and begin downloading your content from the glasses to your phone.
Once uploaded, you can share your audio-visual content directly to Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. You can also save the content on your phone and text it to your contacts via SMS or email. While the Facebook View App even includes editing functionality to help you transform your content into truly unique artistic expressions.
Ray-Ban Stories Smart Glasses In Three Styles
Ray-Ban Stories Smart Glasses are available in three classic styles, each with a unique lens design:
- The Ray-Ban Stories Wayfarer Smart Glasses style include square lenses with sleek curved lines
- the Ray-Ban Stories Round Smart Glasses include perfectly circular lenses
- The Ray-Ban Stories Meteor Smart Glasses are modified version of the Wayfarer but include more angular curves, blurring the line between circle and square
While each of these designs are uniquely crafted for different moods and styles, they all have the same functionality and technical specifications.
Ray-Ban Stories Technical Specifications
These Ray-Ban Wayfarers with built-in cameras are fantastic and include these amazing technical specifications:
- The glasses come equipped with 4 gigabytes of flash storage memory. This allows you to store over 500 photos and more than 30 videos (each video being 30 seconds or less). After you upload your videos and photos to your phone via Facebook View, remove them from the glasses and capture even more content.
- Facebook View is compatible with IOS 13 and Android 8.1 OS (and later versions), which means you can use the glasses with your latest Apple or Android devices.
- A 3-hour battery life (which varies based on usage) means you can capture a morning on the slopes, an afternoon at the beach, and fun times with your friends.
- The glasses can connect to the internet via WiFi and other devices via Bluetooth.
What Accessories Are Included with the Wayfarer Smart Glasses?
The Ray-Ban Stories Wayfarer Smart Glasses also comes with three accessories to keep your glasses clean and charged:
- A Portable Charging Case includes a larger battery that allows you to charge your glasses safely even when you’re on the go. To fully charge the glasses takes about 70 minutes, while a half-charge takes about 30. The charging case holds enough juice to charge your glasses several times before you’ll need to plug it into a power brick.
- The Ray-Ban Stories Wayfarer Smart Glasses also include a USB-C Charging Cable to charge your case.
- Ray-Ban includes a high-quality Cleaning Cloth that can be used for cleaning both the video cameras and the lens of your glasses.
Try On a Pair of Ray-Ban Stories Smart Glasses In Person!
If you’d like to learn more about the Ray-Ban Stories Wayfarer Smart Glasses, and even try them (or other glasses) on at Dr. Barry Leonard’s office, contact us today. We can even schedule an eye exam if you need one.